Hospital Operations Management Consulting in India
TAH Global deputes a senior management team to manage daily operations of the hospital in line with the best international practices as part of our Hospitals Operations Management. We help manage hospital operations for our clients and are guided by our commitment to ensure that the skill sets of key clinical and managerial team members are the top experts. The aim of our hospital operations management is to achieve and maintain accreditation status and international standards while also developing a sustainable competitive advantage for the hospital. This guarantees high levels of quality, customer service and competitiveness.
The team’s efforts are made in order to establish the hospital as a leader in the region with the best patient care and a sustainable competitive advantage. Effective management, durable financial control, methodical inventory management and alliance with the staff guide a healthcare facility onto the path of achieving its full potential.
TAH Global offers the following Hospital Operations Management services:
- Operational Audits.
- Designing Operations Manuals.
- Manpower Audit & Training.
- Marketing Strategies.
- Costing of Services.
- Systems Analyses & Redesign.
- Tariff Rationalization.
- Hospital Waste Management.
- Recruitment Assistance.
- Quality Management / Accreditation.
- Re-evaluate strategies through Service Line Analysis to optimise revenues and profitability.
SERVICE LINE ANALYSIS
TAH Global also evaluates the performance of single or multiple service departments in the organisation or the institution as a whole. The performance is assessed on several parameters that affect performance and efficiency like:
- INFRASTRUCTURE & ASSETS (MOVEABLE & IMMOVEABLE): The ampleness of areas, spaces and location of the departments should meet the medical planning norms, while the technology for medical and non medical devices should be appropriate and suitable for the services they render. Assessment of device lifecycle management policies and practices’; device procurement and de-commissioning policies.
- OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE: Testing utilisation of assets in accordance to te workload along with mapping out patient and service volume. Evaluating inventory, its management, tracking departmental workflow and analysing service delivery timelines and procedures.
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Analysing departmental procedures and norms and recommending steps to prevent any errors in order to enhance patient care. This also involves reviewing patient feedback and Patient Complaint Handling policy and process in order to assess service quality. Patient satisfaction is enhanced by recommendation of value added services and staff feedback is taken into account in order to enhance management policies.
- HUMAN RESOURCE PERFORMANCE: Staff matrix analysis is carried out to draw out an appropriate organogram. The evaluation of staff volume and adequacy with review being carried out on staff profiles in order to enhance service delivery. Staff compensation with respect to qualifications, job profile and performance along with assessment of departmental revenue & expenditure is carried out in order to qualify existing staffing pattern and recommending staff motivation practices.
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE : Assessment of departmental expenditures and revenues along with tracking the financial trends is done to suggest measures in order to contain costs and augment revenue. Evaluation of key financial ratios is followed to determine service viability. Similarly, key contributors to the revenue department are identified which allows proactive measures to be taken in order to enhance contribution and make them into independent profit midpoints.
Effective management, durable financial control & methodical inventory management with the staff with TAH Global guide a healthcare facility onto the path of achieving its full potential.
Hospital Operations Management
Management of daily operations of the hospital in line with the best international practices is the main idea behind Hospital Operations management with the aim to ensure that the skill sets of key clinical and managerial team members are the top experts and maintain accreditation status and international standards while also developing a sustainable and competitive advantage for the hospital.
A team of experts deployed by TAH Global is responsible for these services.
Yes. TAH Global evaluates the performance of single or multiple service departments in the organisation or the institution as a whole.