Dr. (Prof.) JM HansMember, Advisory Board
areas of expertise
- Cochlear Impant Surgery
- Business Management
- CSR Funds Management
- Protocols Expert
- Growth strategy
Padmashree awardee Prof. (Dr) J. M. Hans, is a topper and medalist from PGI Chandigarh. Dr. Hans has done pioneering work in the field of cochlear implant surgery and has done more than 3000 cochlear implants surgeries in his center, centers around the country and also in SAARC countries. He is the Founder Member of the Cochlear Implant Group of India.
- He is currently Chairman & Director Dr. Hans Centre for ENT & Cochlear Implant.
- He is Honorary Consultant to Ex Prime Minister of India.
- Dr. Hans is Government Member to the Ali Yajur Jung National Institute for Deafness, Mumbai.
- He is also the Government appointed Executive Member of the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore.
- He is appointed Member to the National Program on Prevention and Control on Deafness (NPPCD).
- He is Advisor to UPSC and WHO.
- He pioneered the minmally invasive technique for Cochlear Imaplantation in India.
- He is visiting cochlear implant surgeon to the Medical Colleges of Chattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, PGI Chandigarh etc., to perform CI surgery on deaf and dumb children.
- He is also advisor Cochlear Implant Surgeon to Pingalwara Trust in Amritsar.
- Member ADIP, Committee of Cochlear Implant, Govt. of India.
- Member Executive Council AIISH Mysore.
Blog & News
The application which enables the information processing where both computer’s hardware and software deal with the store and sharing of health care information along with data for communication and future decision making is known as health information technology. This is one of best ways to establish transparency between the development and requirement of medical sciencesFebruary 1, 2020
Human Resource advisory and its concept The main role of the human resource advisor is to make sure that the HR department of a company is able to maintain a smooth and comforting environment for both employer and the employee. The human resource advisory has to take care of the staffing & retention so thatJanuary 17, 2020
Medical Equipments: Supplies with Affordability and Best Quality Choosing the best medical equipment and devices that can be utilised for health care, diagnosis and treatment for the patients is one big responsibility. A medical device is intended to be used for medical purposes and hence has its significant importance as it is going to makeJanuary 4, 2020